Any family can be a hypnobirthing family!
HypnoBirthing® families come from a variety of backgrounds and philosophies.
They give birth in hospitals, homes, and birthing centers.
They are 1st time, 2nd time, even 10th time parents!
Some exclusively use an OB/GYN while others also hire a doula and/or a midwife.
HypnoBirthing Families simply want to experience a calmer, more peaceful birth.
Do you want to learn more about HypnoBirthing and receive The NBNJ Guide to a Toxin Free Nursery?
The HypnoBirthing 5 Class Series is $300 and includes:
• 12 hours of information packed class time.
• Education on why birth does not have to be painful.
• Your own copy og “HypnoBirthing– The Mongan Method”.
• 5 professionally written self-hypnosis scripts.
• 2 CDs for your relaxation, stress reduction, and bonding.
• Handouts for planning your Birth Preferences.
• A set of Birth Prompts for your birth Companion.
• Hypnosis sessions for building birth confidence and eliminating fears.
• Several deep relaxation techniques for use during birthing.
• Well-paced instruction designed to build your confidence and help you to have a safer, easier, and more comfortable birthing.
• Special breathing methods for use labor and birthing.
• Small classes for personal attention.
• Body toning exercises.
• The advantage and confidence of the Mongan Method reputation for top-quality birthing preparation.